11 Ferry Road
11 Ferry Road, Millport, Isle of Cumbrae, KA28 0DZ
This property is a well presented large three bedroom flat. This flat can sleep up to eight people comfortably. Electricity is PAYG and linen can be added for a small fee.
Large 3 bedroom first floor quarter villa with main door access; situated in the town of Millport on the Isle of Cumbrae. This property has only recently been fully refurbished to a high standard. Set in a quiet location, yet only a few minutes’ walk to the sea front, shops, cafes and restaurants of the town. The island has many beautiful walks, varying from gentle strolls to some more hilly aspects. Enjoyed over many generations, Millport has retained its charm for those looking for a traditional seaside break.
- Large spacious lounge with bay window and dining area includes 42″ Flat screen TV with Free Sat and DVD player.
- Bedroom one is set out with a double bed, TV with DVD player.
- Bedroom two comprises of two sets of bunk beds, TV with DVD player.
- Bedroom three has a pull out double futon with single bunk above, TV, DVD player and Free sat. When not used for sleeping the futon can be used as a sofa to make a TV room by day.
- Fully fitted Kitchen which includes; electric oven and hob, fridge-freezer, microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher.
- The property has a wet room with a large shower cubical and electric shower.
- Free WIFI
- All rooms are heated using electric oil heaters.
- Heating and cooking is by electricity which is metered and payable via a ‘key card’ meter.
- All cleaning materials are provided and also included is a vacuum, iron and ironing board.
- Beds have duvets, pillows and are all fitted with under covers. A travel cot can be supplied on request in advance.
- A bedding and towel package can be provided on request at an additional cost.
Are towels supplied? Extra charge
Is bed linen supplied? Extra charge
Are pets allowed? No
Is smoking permitted? No
Is electricity included? Metered
Does the property have a seaview? No